New Phone Process for Quest Customers
September 25, 2020 • Rick Thorp
Looking for the Quest team?
We're moving to the new Hawk Ridge phone system October 5th.
When you call, please expect a directed phone tree. We know this is different, but it's guaranteed to get you to the right person fast!
Here's a message from the Director of Technical Support from Hawk Ridge Systems about the support processes you can expect:
The Hawk Ridge Systems Technical Support team is thrilled to work with you. We know that you received exceptional support at Quest Integration, and it’s our challenge to ensure that doesn’t change.
We think you’ll find that working with us is easy, fast, and productive. We’ve built our customer support system with that in mind. For example:
- We maintain a web-based Help Center with a knowledgebase of articles on a variety of issues and products.
- Reach us:
- Available Monday – Friday from 5 a.m. PST to 5 p.m. PST
- With 20+ certified support representatives ready to assist, we provide a mix of skillsets that match the wide variety of products you use.
- The team is composed of engineers, computer science professionals, and passionate customer service specialists with advanced training and long tenure, ready to provide you with Technical Support in areas such as SolidWorks CAD, PDM, Simulation, CAM, Electrical and more.
- Our real-time Customer Satisfaction Score (tracked on our Website) consistently averages ninety-eight percent. Seriously: 98% Satisfaction.
- Our toll-free support line will automatically route you to an engineer with specialization in the area you select: 877.266.4468. Please note: the main difference you will see here is we use a menu to get you to the right person as fast as possible.
Again, we are looking forward to working with you. Please reach out to me with any questions you have regarding technical support or how best to exceed your expectations.
Director of Technical Support
Hawk Ridge Systems