Are you a passionate hard working individual that enjoys working with like minded professionals? Quest Integration is currently seeking a SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer to join our awesome team!
We value driven dedicated team members and put a focus on building your career into what you want it to be based on your professional and personal goals.
Job Title: SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer
Position Overview: Primarily responsible for pre-sales support, training, and post-sales support of SOLIDWORKS and related products
- Pre & Post Sales Support
- Conduct structured training classes on various CAD products in a professional manner
- Coordinate and executes the installation and service of solutions for our customers
- Provides high quality technical support via email, telephone, and site visits to our customers
- Create content for marketing related videos, blogs, user groups, newsletters, and conferences
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Retirement Investment plus match
- 8 Paid Holidays per year including your birthday
- Continue education by obtaining and maintaining the SOLIDWORKS certifications:
- A team wanting everyone to succeed.
Headquartered in Post Falls, Idaho and with offices in Seattle, WA and Bozeman, MT our company is growing and we are looking for high performing individuals with the desire to advance their career.
- Have or Graduating with BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Be comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Exhibits dynamic problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- < 30% travel required - (includes some overnight stays during work week)