At Quest, we believe a career should be more than a job. Our employees are our most valuable asset.
As a service based company, all of our employees are constantly engaging with customers in person, on the phone and via the web. We strive to hire employees who are upbeat, positive and enjoy talking to customers.
Our company's social dynamic is engaging . Every department is involved with the other so interdepartmental relationships are a big part of life at Quest.
We do like to have fun and as such we have regular company get togethers for special lunch events, team building activities, and parties.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Are you a passionate hard working individual that enjoys working with like minded professionals? Quest Integration is currently seeking an Application Engineer to join our awesome team!
We value driven, dedicated team members and put a focus on building your career into what you want it to be based on your professional and personal goals.
Position Overview: Primarily responsible for pre-sales support, training, and post-sales support of SOLIDWORKS and related products
Continue education by obtaining and maintaining the following certifications: Certified Specialist - Mechanical Design (CSWS-MD), Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP), Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE), Certified SolidWorks Instructor (CSWI), Certified Professional - Presentation (CSPP), and Certified Professional - Digital Presentation (CSDPP)
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education. Complete benefits package available.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties outside of their normal responsibilities. Additional responsibilities may be added to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Quest Integration helps manufacturing and engineering organizations transform their product development process with a robust portfolio of best-in-class solutions. Our solution portfolio includes SOLIDWORKS 3D Design Software, MarkForged and Sindoh 3D Printers, as well as full service training, support, and implementation services.
Quest Integration has been recognized by our partners and the community for industry leadership and commitment to serving our clients.
Headquartered in Post Falls, Idaho and with offices in Seattle, WA and Bozeman, MT, our company is growing and we are looking for high performing individuals with the desire to advance their career.
2-3 years of experience working with SOLIDWORKS on a regular basis
BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
As a Quest Territory Sales Manager you will consistently demonstrate your ability to build lasting relationships with customers, show empathy when solving client challenges, help meet Quest Integration’s revenue growth targets, work with other teams within the organization to keep our company competitive, innovative and be part of a team that encourages and allows you to win. Candidates who are quick on their feet and great at multi-tasking will thrive in this position.
- Maintain/build trust with new and current clients
- Invite Professionals to improve skills through certified training programs and marketing events
- Assist with solving customer problems/challenges
- Promote industry leading design, render, animation & 3D Printing solutions
- Demonstrated ability in building/maintaining relationships
- Demonstrated passion for your career
- Knowledge of various design, analysis and manufacturing processes typical of our client base
- Ability to empathize with client’s frustrations/needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet outlined goals & KPI’s
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office tools)
- CRM experience like Salesforce, preferred but not required
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary Plus Commission
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Retirement Investment plus match
- 8 Paid Holidays per year including your birthday
- A team wanting everyone to succeed